SERVING THE YOUTH OF RENFREW COUNTY
Located in Pembroke
Residential Program Supervisor: Tiffiny Hughes
Boys' Residence - 542 River Road
Girls' Residence/Main Office - 278 Nelson Street
Residents living at Columbus House attend an Educational Program on a regular basis. The program focuses on independent living skills, job preparation and learning household responsibilities.
Eligibility - *This is a VOLUNTARY Program
* Between 16 and 21 years of age
* Attending or willing to return an Educational Program
(ie. High School, Alternative School, Teen Compass Afternoon Skill Building Program or a combination of these choices)
* Able to live with up to five other youth
* Willing to assist with volunteer work in the community along side the other residents & staff
All Applicants - Please review the Teen Compass page as all of our residents participate in our Outdoor Leadership Program!
HOW TO APPLY TO BECOME A RESIDENT
1. Please click on the Admission Package link below to print a copy of the package and review.
2. Complete the Admission Package and contact us at 613 732-2791 to schedule an Intake Interview - Please bring your completed
Admission Package to this Interview
TAKE A TOUR OF EACH RESIDENCE ...