“Columbus House is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
The Residential Program is currently hiring for a Part-time Position within the Residential Program. This position includes shifts during the day, evening & overnight (sleeping position) and primarily involve weekend shifts.
· SSW or CYW diploma or diploma or degree in a related field
· Experience working with youth and/or 'at risk' populations an asset
· Bilingualism is considered an asset
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to work independently and be effective in crisis situations
· Must have and maintain a valid Ontario Driver's License
· Clear criminal reference check necessary for successful applicant
Please forward your resume to Tiffiny Hughes, Residential Program Supervisor – firstname.lastname@example.org